Saturday, March 14, 2015

I Have Panties that Fit

I went to Aerie the other day.  Really, I went to the mall with my friend to try this crêpe place, which was underwhelming.  But, while we were there, I saw that there was an Aerie store.  Since the only three pairs of underwear that I own that actually fit me right now are Aerie, I went in.

I asked the salesgirl if she could help me in the dressing room area with something kind of embarrassing.  It occurred to me on the way back there that if there was ever a time for someone to be like, “oh god, this dude in a dress is gonna attack me when he gets me alone back there,” that would probably have been the time.  To her credit, she did not demonstrate any behavior that indicated she felt anything like that at all.

She also remained very professional and helpful when I told her what my problems were (being trans, and having only three pairs of panties that fit, all indirectly from her store), and while she gave me an answer — a pretty solid guess on cut and size.  I bought seven pairs, with their 7-for-$27.50 (or something like that) deal, got them home, and tried one on, and it fits, hallelujah.

So, I’ve gone from three pairs of panties that I can actually wear, up to ten, and that is much, much nicer.  The end.

P.S.: I love Aerie forever now.

No comments:

Post a Comment