Wednesday, March 25, 2015

In Through the Out Girl


We'll just start with this, for now.  I'm going to start putting my longer text posts about my transition here, instead of on my tumblr.  I have combed through my longer transition-related tumblr posts, and re-posted them here, occasionally after some minor changes for clarity and/or context, pre-dated so that they all read in order.

This post is the starting point for this blog, the jumping-off point from my tumblr.  Post zero.  The title of it is a vague pop culture reference to an album that I really don't know much about, so please don't ask me about that; mostly I like the wordplay.  I like the idea that for you, whoever you are, your view into this kind of world, the world of at least one trans woman, is through me.  You are making your way in, through the out girl.  Thanks for stopping by and reading.

Be safe,

~Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment